Our Core Priorities
- Build the capacity of middle and senior leaders in the school.
- All leaders and governors to ensure a culture of high expectations and to implement best practice when delivering our broad, balanced curriculum to ensure scholastic excellence and the highest attainment and progress of all our children.
- Children expect to meet expected progress and attainment in Reading, Writing and Maths with a significant number exceeding expectation.
- Embed a consistent and accurate assessment system that enables quality first teaching.
- To develop our children into 'Global thinkers' building emotional literacy, their awareness of their mental health and sense of personal responsibility.
- All children to meet age-related expectations with a significant number exceeding age-related.