Results at the end of 2016-17 for Year 6 pupils
(end of Key Stage 2) were:
- 78% achieved the ‘expected’ standard or above in Reading, 91% in Writing, 72% in Maths and 89% in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- 20% achieved a ‘higher’ standard in Reading, 36% in Writing, 32% in Maths and 43% in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- 64% achieved ‘expected’ standard in all three subjects – Reading, Writing and Maths
- 11% achieved ‘higher’ standard in all three subjects – Reading, Writing and Maths
Progress – Value added:
- Reading: -0.36 above expected progress
- Writing: 2.98 above expected progress
- Maths: -0.1 above expected progress
Average scaled scores:
- Reading: 104.5
- Maths: 104.8
Attainment in Reading and Writing is above national. Combined Scores and Attainment in Maths is broadly in-line with national.
Progress in Reading and Maths is in-line with the National Average. Progress in Writing is above the National Average.
DfE performance tables (external link)